2013 N.C. Pickle Festival Special Events, Festival Flyers, and Forms
Check back frequently for updates and new information!
Cuke Patch 5K Run: Saturday, April 27
- Cuke Patch 5K Registration Form Download form and mail completed form and check as directed, OR
- Register and pay online at Run the East New!
- Register in advance to guarantee a race day t-shirt and goody bag!
- Event will be timed by Run the East
- For more info, contact Josh Phillips, Town of Mount Olive Parks & Recreation Department
N.C. Pickle Festival Car Show: Saturday, April 27
Pickle Me Pink Tea Party: Sunday, April 21 from 3-5 p.m. Tickets now on sale!
- Held in the historic Mount Olive Depot
- For little girls and their very special guests
- Featuring food, crafts, and activities. Be sure to wear your fancy hats!
- Tickets are $25 for one little girl and her veryspecial guest, or $35 for an adult with two little girls
Tickled Pickle Poetry Contest
- Tickled Pickle Poetry Contest Deadline for entries was March 15!
- And the winners are… Check out the work by this year’s winners!
Pickle Art Contest
- N.C. Pickle Festival Art Contest Deadline for entries is Thursday, April 25!
Pickle Festival Contests
N.C. Pickle Festival Treasure Hunt
- Pick up your clues from the N.C. Pickle Festival Information Booth on Saturday, April 27.
- Be the first to find a specially marked hidden jar of pickles and win prizes!
Predict the Pickle Pass Through
- What time will the train come through downtown on Saturday, April 27?
- Submit your guess to the Mount Olive Chamber of Commerce by midnight Friday, April 26.
- The closest guess without going over wins prizes from CSX and the N.C. Pickle Festival.