2014 N.C. Pickle Festival Special Events, Contests, Festival Flyers, and Forms
Check back frequently for updates and new information!
Cuke Patch 5K Run: Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Cuke Patch 5K Registration Form Download form and mail completed form and check as directed, OR
- Register and pay online at Run the East. Link coming soon!
- Register in advance to guarantee a race day t-shirt and goody bag!
- Event will be timed by Run the East
- For more info, contact Josh Phillips at email@example.com
N.C. Pickle Festival Car Show: Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Sponsored by the Wayne County Cruisers
- Contact Mac Willis, (919) 429-3212
Pickle Me Pink Tea Party: Sunday, April 6, 2014 from 4-6 p.m.
- Held in the historic Mount Olive Depot
- For little girls and their very special guests
- Featuring food, crafts, and activities. Be sure to wear your fancy hats!
- Tickets are $25 for one little girl and her veryspecial guest, or $35 for an adult with two little girls
- Tickets on sale soon!
Pickle Festival Contests
Tickled Pickle Poetry Contest
- Tickled Pickle Poetry Contest Deadline for entries is March 28!
Pickle Art Contest
- N.C. Pickle Festival Art Contest Deadline for entries is Wednesday, April 16!
Predict the Pickle Pass Through
- What time will the train come through downtown on Saturday, April 26?
- Submit your guess to the Mount Olive Chamber of Commerce by midnight Friday, April 25.
- The closest guess without going over wins prizes from CSX and the N.C. Pickle Festival.