2015 N.C. Pickle Festival Special Events, Contests, Festival Flyers, and Forms (updated 2/5/15)
Cuke Patch 5K Run: Saturday, April 25, 2015
- Cuke Patch 5K Registration Form Download form and mail completed form and check as directed, OR
- Register and pay online at Run the East.
- Register in advance – by April 3 – to guarantee a race day t-shirt and goody bag!
- For more info, contact Josh Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org
N.C. Pickle Festival Car Show: Saturday, April 25, 2015
Pickle Festival Contests
2015 Tickled Pickle Poetry Contest
- Tickled Pickle Poetry Contest Deadline is Friday, March 27, 2015.
2015 Pickle Art Contest
- N.C. Pickle Festival Art Contest Deadline for entries is Wednesday, April 22, 2015.
2015 Predict the Pickle Pass Through
- What time will the train come through downtown on Saturday, April 25?
- Submit your guess to the Mount Olive Chamber of Commerce by midnight Friday, April 24.
- The closest guess without going over wins prizes from CSX and the N.C. Pickle Festival.
Events not yet updated for 2015: Check back again soon!
Pickle Pete’s Pinot: Wine Tasting returns to the N.C. Pickle Festival
- Thursday, April 24 5-9:30 p.m.
- Ribeyes Steakhouse, 112 N. Center Street
The Argus Pickle Idol Zone, Saturday, April 26
- Corner of Center and James
- Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries Big A Challenge, 12:00
- Buddy’s Cake Dive, 3:00
- Pickle Idol karaoke, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.