2015 N.C. Pickle Festival Special Events, Contests, Festival Flyers, and Forms (updated 4/14/15)
Helicopter rides: Saturday, April 26 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Hosted by Total Flight Solutions of Louisburg
- Take off and Landing Sight: University of Mount Olive at Scarborough Field (near Kornegay Arena and festival shuttle parking) between the softball and baseball fields.
- Cost: $35 for a five minute flight over the festival area.
- Minimum riders per flight, two people. Maximum riders per flight, three people.
Cuke Patch 5K Run: Saturday, April 25, 2015
- Cuke Patch 5K Registration Form Download form and mail completed form and check as directed, OR
- Register and pay online at Run the East.
- Register in advance – by April 3 – to guarantee a race day t-shirt and goody bag!
- For more info, contact Josh Phillips at email@example.com
N.C. Pickle Festival Car Show: Saturday, April 25, 2015
The Argus Pickle Idol Zone, Saturday, April 25
- Corner of Center and James
- Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries Big A Challenge, 12:00
- Mascot Race, 2:00 new!
- Pickle Idol karaoke, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pickle Festival Contests
2015 Tickled Pickle Poetry Contest
- 2015 Tickled Pickle Poetry Contest winners are announced!
- And the winners are…read the list of winning submissions.
2015 Pickle Art Contest
- N.C. Pickle Festival Art Contest Deadline for entries is Wednesday, April 22, 2015.
2015 Predict the Pickle Pass Through
- What time will the train come through downtown on Saturday, April 25?
- Submit your guess to the Mount Olive Chamber of Commerce by midnight Friday, April 24.
- The closest guess without going over wins prizes from CSX and the N.C. Pickle Festival.