2016 N.C. Pickle Festival Special Events, Contests, Festival Flyers, and Forms (updated 4/01/16)
New Deadline! N.C. Pickle Festival Homestyle Chili Cookoff: Saturday, April 23, 2016
- Presented by First South Bank and the Goldsboro News Argus!
- Sanctioned by the International Chili Society.
- The winner is eligible to compete in the ICS World’s Championship Homestyle Chili Cookoff as a North Carolina Regional Champion.
- Cash prizes for first place, People’s Choice and Showmanship
- Registration deadline extended to April 15!
- Download the application here
- Questions? Contact Cookoff Chairman Jamie Grady, 252-361-2314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
New! N.C. Pickle Festival Student Art Contest
- Bring entries to the Mount Olive Historic Depot Friday, April 22 between 3-5 p.m.
- Entries will be displayed throughout the festival Main Day Saturday, April 23.
- Entries accepted from children and youth from preschool age through high school.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes awarded in each category.
- Event details
Cuke Patch 5K Run: Saturday, April 23, 2016
- New! Register and pay online
- Sponsored by Sleep Inn and Suites of Mount Olive
- Cuke Patch 5K Registration Form Download form and mail completed form and check as directed.
- Register in advance – by April 1 – to guarantee a race day t-shirt and goody bag!
- For more info, contact Josh Phillips at email@example.com
N.C. Pickle Festival Car Show: Saturday, April 23, 2016