Vendor Applications for the 2024 North Carolina Pickle Festival are now CLOSED

We have received an overwhelming number of vendor applications, and we are accepting no more for 2024. Please check back with us in early January for 2025 applications!


Vendor categories and pricing (per 10 x 15 space)

Arts & Crafts (hand-crafted items and specialty foods, and represents vendor's hobbies or second/side incomes): $55

Commercial (for goods or services that serve as vendor's primary income, represent companies, and/or serve as an extension of brick & mortar locations): $230

Food (commercial food vendors preparing and serving hot/cold foods on-site): $290

Home-Based Consultants (catalog, independent or home-based consultants such as Scentsy, LulaRoe, Pampered Chef, etc.): $125

Information: $95

Non-Profit (must provide copy of IRS determination letter or statement on organization letterhead to indicate non-profit status. Also includes non-profit food vendors): $55

Electricity, per each 120 volt/20 amp circuit: $50

Electricity, one 50 amp circuit per vendor, $50. Note these are extremely limited.

Late fee after March 15: $75


Vendor Info and Rules click here


Permits & Other Requirements


Town of Mount Olive Fire Permit

ALL vendors must complete and submit a Town of Mount Olive Fire Permit and a $15 fee as directed. For reference, download the permit here.


Certificate of Insurance

ALL vendors must have a certificate of insurance for general liability.

For certain vendors and attractions (food  vendors, ride operators, face painters, animal attractions, etc.) the North Carolina Pickle Festival must be listed as an added insured.

For reference, you'll find a sample certificate with the North Carolina Pickle Festival as an added insured here.

Arts & crafts, home-based consultants, information and non-profit vendors (except those serving hot/cold prep food) are eligible to purchase User Liability Insurance through the North Carolina Pickle Festival for $125. (Note that this price could change once vendor applications are posted in early January 2024.) Consult your vendor application for complete details.


Wayne County Health Department

Food vendors MUST also contact the Wayne County Environmental Health Department for Temporary Food Permit Applications (TFPA). Contact Scott Lewis at 919.731.1174 or by email at [email protected].


Sales Tax

The N.C. Department of Revenue now requires all vendors (commercial and non-profit) to have a Certificate of Registration number.

To apply, go to: