We are full! We have closed the application process for vendors for the 2022 festival. Thank you!
Register and pay online for 2022 Vendor Applications
Note: Your credit card will be charged at the time you are accepted as a vendor.
2022 Applications to Print and Return by Mail (click to download):
- Commercial Vendor Application
- Food Vendor Application
- Non Profit Vendor Application
- Arts & Crafts Vendor Application
- Information Vendor Application
- Home-Based Consultant Vendor Application
- Sponsor Vendors – For Sponsors whose agreements include a vendor booth(s)
Food vendors MUST also contact the Wayne County Environmental Health Department for Temporary Food Permit Applications (TFPA). Contact Scott Lewis at 919.731.1174 or by email at [email protected]
The N.C. Department of Revenue now requires all vendors (commercial and non-profit) to have a Certificate of Registration number.
To apply, go to:
For a checklist before applying, go to:
For more information, go to:
Vendor questions? Contact Lauren Branch at 919.429-0263 or by email at [email protected]