Pickle Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
2021 Main Dish Recipe Contest Winner Submitted by Cecilia Anderson
Juicy chicken stuffed full of cream cheese and delicious Mt. Olive Dill Pickles. This simple chicken dinner is a must for all pickle lovers.
8 oz Cream Cheese softened
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Dried Dill
1 Tablespoon of Powdered Ranch Seasoning
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1/2 Cup of Diced Mt. Olive Dill Pickles
4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 Eggs, Beaten
1 Cup of Bread Crumbs (or if you are doing low carb, pork rind crumbs)
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl set aside
- Clean and prepare chicken breasts, pat dry
- Cut a “pocket” into the thickest end of the breast
- Stuff the cream cheese/pickle mixture into the pocket.
- Dip chicken into egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins or until internal temperature reaches 165.